Friday, June 12, 2009

Shout out to God

Ok, gotta give my big God some glory here. Yesterday me and 4 of the kids did a little shopping after dr appts at little rock. The kids unloaded the cart but didn't see my wallet and so it got left behind. Of course, I didn't realize it until last night after we got back. Now I'm in a bit of a panic, little rock of all places. Not so much money in there, but... ALL id, everyone's medical cards, debit card, checkbook, you knnow the drill right. I call all over but no luck. So the "Jesus please find it for me" prayer really increases. I call back down this morning to find out that someone had found it and already had it going in the mail off the address on the checks!!! AND, when I tried to pay them for shipping it he said "no thanks, just glad I could help". How ROCKIN' AWESOME is our GOD!!



Ps 145:20 The LORD watches over all who love him

1 comment: